Which poem/poems do u like d most?

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Broken Spirit

My life has no meaning,
It gets stranger every day,
If I could see what waits for me,
From now to eternity.

You’ve broken my heart to many times,
And now it’s beyond repair,
What made you do the things you did,
And shattered my heart yet again. 

You tell me I should trust you,
And when I really do,
You cheat again with someone else,
And break my heart in two.

I do not regret the things that I did,
I am a woman and not a kid,
I gave you my heart, my love, my all...
But my heart was shattered at the end of it all.

Each time I think of the life we had,
It kinda makes me really sad,
Wonder what made you want to stray,
I ponder on that every day.

You did not see what you were doing to me
And I am broken, sad and torn
My world once complete,
Is now all gone?

I ask myself “What the hell have I done?”
The life I knew was already gone...
For you were my all, my love, my life
For whom I would gladly give my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment