Which poem/poems do u like d most?

Monday, November 22, 2010

Treasures Of My Heart

As I look back on my life,
I think its been real good.
For you were there beside me
With every step I took

When we first met
We were drawn to each other,
Like two birds of the same feather
These are the treasures of my heart

Over the years more in love we grew
We decided to get married in a year or two.
For we loved each other more than life itself.
I thank God for you; you were heaven sent.

The treasure in my life
Which God has blessed me with
Is you my darling husband
The most precious gift.

The blessing did not stop there,
As we were both blessed this time,
With a beautiful baby boy.
Oh what joy it has been, having you I my life.

Thru all the ups and downs
We have made it thru
Thank you my love,
I could never have done it without you.

I love you now and forever
Until our time is thru.
And even then my love,
I will always be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment