Which poem/poems do u like d most?

Monday, November 22, 2010

I Loved You

Your love was all my heart desired.
I did not know it would hurt so much.
When I seen you with someone else.
You did not realize the hurt I felt.

You went online to make new friends,
Not thinking of the time you spent;
Talking to people you did not know,
Complementing them on their looks,
For all you know they might be crooks..

It was my heart, it was my life
It was the start and end of life,
It was my heart, this strife it dies.

This decite and these lies
I’ve heard for too long
There is a time for pain & sorrow.
But for me there is no tomorrow.

I have lost the one that I love most
Over his friends that he loves the most.
My broken heart sings the saddest song.
The pain is too much to go on.
And its true I hurt you too
Remember, I loved you.

No comments:

Post a Comment