Which poem/poems do u like d most?

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Depression is Me

I am feeling kinda down today,
For my heartache’s here to stay.
One day I am fine and down the next,
Tell me what do I do next.

I’ve tried to forget, what went wrong
But every time, it still lingers on.
Every time I hear myself say your name,
It always reminds me about that dame.

The one that tore my heart in two,
When she told you that she misses you,
What really tore my world apart?
Was that you were giving her your heart.

You told me that she was just a friend,
I trusted every word you said,
Then learnt the very next day,
That trusting you was a big mistake.

For you cared too much for someone you didn’t know
What she was doing or how her day did go.
Wanting her to call you, coz her day was not too good.
Oh Lord! I wish she never would.

Pain is all I feel today,
Not knowing what to do or say.
Talking to you isn’t the same
And that is driving me insane.

I pray that someday things will change
That you will love me just the same.
Like the time when we first met,
Those times were heaven sent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment