Which poem/poems do u like d most?

Monday, November 22, 2010

You Will Always Be My Son

You are my son, & you will always be, for you are apart of me.
No matter what you choose in life, my love will always be the same.
The day I held you close to me & looked into your eyes;
Right then I knew no one could ever take your place.

Time since then has passed & someday you will be a man,
The choices you make then, I will try to understand.
I know that there will come a time, when we would be apart.
I pray that in your busy life that I would be apart.

I know the things you would do, would give me so much pride,
But there are also things that would tear me up inside.
I always want the best for you, & and want you to succeed.
And find happiness in all you do and have all you will ever need.

I will do my best to guide you & give you a helping hand.
And hope you choose to take the path just, as God has planned.
Along life’s road my son is never every easy
Just remember my son, when times get tough you can always count on me.

Just remember life is not prefect son, it has never been.
For when you think you are all alone just know that I am there.
There will come a day, when you would leave home;
That day I would be a proud mum and tell the world, this is my son. 

No comments:

Post a Comment